We all love food, or at least I do, whereas we don’t all love study but we could love it a little more when combining it with food. It’s important to keep yourself sustained when studying and healthy snacks are the way to do this.
My favourite snacks for studying are:
- A piece of wholemeal toast with a healthier spread such as peanut butter or vegemite
- Dried fruit; cranberries, sultanas etc.
- Nuts; my favourite are almonds but any type are fine.
- Fruit; cut up apple slices, grapes, berries etc.
- Cut up vegetable sticks; carrots, celery, cucumber. You can also pair these with a dip such as hummus.
It’s also important to keep hydrated when studying so drinking lots of water is definitely a must but a few more drink options are:
- Coffee in moderation.
- Tea, herbal teas designed for focus are good. I really like the Bright Spark Tea by Tea Tonic. Click here for a link
- Healthy smoothies full of fruit and vegetables.
When studying, it’s vital to fuel yourself with healthy foods, make sure to have everything ready to avoid breaking your focus to go get food multiple times.
“When in doubt go to the library,”-Hermione Granger